IR and PR support for global EV charging company in a multi-billion SPAC transaction
Engaged by global EV charging leader that had raised a significant amount of private capital and was ready to accelerate growth by raising capital through a SPAC transaction. The client needed a turnkey financial communications partner to support the transaction and its initial year as a newly public company.
- Assisted with development of investment thesis, IR communications materials and Q&A documents.
Provided ongoing Wall Street and financial media training.
- Supported Wall Street and media outreach for combination announcement day, generating top-tier broadcast and print media coverage and significant Wall Street interest.
- Managed all Wall Street marketing activity with bankers for successful PIPE transaction and de-SPAC including an analyst day attended by ~20 sell-side analysts and multiple conferences and NDRs.
- Established robust IR foundation including policies, procedures and Reg FD and IR 101 training.
Supported first quarterly earnings announcements, M&A transactions, annual report, and inaugural media event.
- The company was one of the top-performing EV SPACs, obtained research coverage from seven firms after the transaction close, and completed a follow-on offering shortly thereafter.