- Investor Relations
- Communications & Messaging
- Transactions (IPOs, SPACs, M&A)
- Buy/Sell-side Engagement Strategies
- Corporate Governance
- Crisis Communications
- Team Leadership & Training
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
Moriah has more than 25 years of experience in investor relations, corporate access, crisis communications, corporate governance and compliance. At Financial Profiles, she provides clients with strategic IR counsel on corporate positioning and messaging, transactions, corporate governance, valuation, quarterly earnings communications, investor presentations and buy- and sell-side engagement strategies.
Moriah has held several senior agency and in-house roles at leading IR and corporate communications efforts.
- She received a BA from Dartmouth College.
- Chair of the 2022 NIRI Annual Conference.
- National and regional NIRI board member.
We are committed partners who go the extra mile to build enduring client relationships based on the counsel we provide and the results we deliver.