- Financial Communications Strategy
- Corporate Positioning & Messaging
- Competitive Analysis
- Buy- and Sell-Side Targeting
- IR Presentations, Earnings Reports & Other Financial Content
- Investor & Analyst Events, including Roadshows
Margaret has 20 years of investor relations experience, providing guidance on financial communications strategy, positioning, corporate messaging, competitive analysis, targeting, shareholder analysis, investor and analyst events, and developing investor relations best practices.
Prior to joining FP, Margaret led IR at Diamond Management and Technology Consultants. She also worked at Financial Relations Board, where she counseled clients on financial marketing strategy, arranged non-deal roadshows, conducted buy-side and sell-side targeting programs and perception studies. Margaret began her career in operations at Chicago Research and Trading.
- Margaret received a BA in economics from Indiana University-Bloomington.
We are committed partners who go the extra mile to build enduring client relationships based on the counsel we provide and the results we deliver.