- Strategic Positioning
- Corporate Narrative & Messaging
- Financial and M&A Communications
- Media Relations Strategy
- Crisis Communications
- Reputation & Issues Management
- Thought Leadership
- ESG Positioning & Communications
- CEO/Executive Positioning & Visibility
- Internal Communications
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
Kelly is a veteran in strategic communications and stakeholder engagement, with more than 25 years of in-house experience. She provides strategic counsel on a wide range of communications challenges and opportunities for both public and private companies. She also helps our clients advance their business objectives through improved ESG positioning and communications.
Kelly has served in executive in-house communications roles at several Fortune 500 companies, including leading the communications function at Xylem Inc., a global water technology company. She also served in leadership positions at Viacom Inc., The Pepsi Bottling Group and Texaco.
- Kelly received a BA from the University of California – Irvine, and an MA in communications management from the USC Annenberg School for Communications and Journalism.
We are committed partners who go the extra mile to build enduring client relationships based on the counsel we provide and the results we deliver.