- Brand Strategy
- Communications Strategy & Planning
- Crisis & Issues Management
- CSR, ESG & DEI, Change Management, Corporate Communications
- Corporate Positioning & Messaging
- Marketing Research
- Integrated Marketing
- Executive & Internal Communications
- Content Strategy & Creation
- Agency Leadership, People Leadership, HR, Financial Acumen
- Staff Development
Judy applies more than three decades of experience in strategic communications working with C-suite executives to help clients establish or re-establish their brand positioning and overarching communications strategy, frame their narrative and messaging, prepare for and handle crises, develop integrated communications plans and implement those plans with audience-centered omnichannel communications and brand experiences.
Prior to Financial Profiles, Judy was the chief marketing and communications officer for past LA Mayoral Candidate and Caruso Founder and CEO Rick Caruso. Prior to that she was a regional president of Golin, one of the world’s largest and most prestigious communications consultancies, for nearly 20 years.
- Judy received a BA in mass communications from UCLA.
- Professional of the Year, PRSA – LA.
- Woman of the Year, NAPE.
- More than 100 industry client and agency awards.
We are committed partners who go the extra mile to build enduring client relationships based on the counsel we provide and the results we deliver.