- Communications Counsel & Strategy
- Investor Relations, Financial Communications, Media Relations
- Corporate Positioning & Messaging
- Investor, Analyst Relations
- Transactions (IPOs, SPACs, M&A)
- Corporate Governance
- Proxy and ESG Communications
- Crisis Communications
FOUNDER & CEO
Moira Conlon is the founder and CEO of Financial Profiles, where she is responsible for the firm’s operations and growth. She works daily leading many of the firm’s clients, sharing her vast 30 years’ experience as an investor and strategic communications advisor and as an investment banker earlier in her career at Merrill Lynch.
Moira has provided counsel to management and boards of hundreds of public and private companies in dozens of industries. She has expertise in investor relations, transactions (IPOs/SPACs/M&A), crisis communications, valuation issues, guidance and disclosure, and investor and analyst targeting.
Prior to founding Financial Profiles, Moira spent 12 years helping to build Financial Relations Board, which became the largest IR firm in the country, and several years at Abernathy MacGregor as managing director.
- Moira received a BA from Georgetown University.
- NACD Directorship 100™ - 100 most influential leaders in corporate governance.
- Business Insider - Top PR professional for companies seeking to go public via SPAC and IPO by Insider.
- Los Angeles Times – Inspiration Women’s Award.
- Frequent speaker and author –Forbes, IR Magazine, CFO Magazine, NACD.
We are committed partners who go the extra mile to build enduring client relationships based on the counsel we provide and the results we deliver.