- Sustainability Reporting and Communications
- Sustainability and Governance Structures
- ESG Rating and Frameworks
- Materiality Assessments
- Sustainability and Corporate Governance Strategy Development
- Sustainability Goals and Targets
- Stakeholder Engagement
Leigh Ann Johnston
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
With more than 20 years of sustainability and ESG experience, Leigh Ann uses her skills to help clients integrate ESG into their business practices and communications and evolve their ESG programs.
Prior to joining Financial Profiles, Leigh Ann was director of sustainable food strategy for Tyson Foods, where she developed a deep knowledge and understanding of ESG. Prior to her ESG career, Leigh Ann led programs related to employee health and safety as well as environmental conservation and protection.
- Leigh Ann received a BS in business administration from the University of North Georgia.
- Named in 2022 to Sustainability Magazine’s first list of Global Top 100 Women in Sustainability.
- Serves on the board of directors for Beaver Water District in Arkansas.
We are committed partners who go the extra mile to build enduring client relationships based on the counsel we provide and the results we deliver.