Financial Profiles’ Tony Rossi will be a panelist on an upcoming webinar hosted by NASDAQ on Investor Relations Best Practices for Regional and Small-Cap Community Banks.
The webinar is invite-only and will take place on Thursday, August 14, 2014 from 11:00 am to 12 noon PDT.
The webinar is designed to provide insight into successful investor relations strategies, with a specific focus on the needs of regional and small-cap community banks. The panelists will focus on key questions facing regional and small-cap banks in developing and executing an effective investor relations program.
The webinar will cover topics such as
• What are the best practices in investor relations for small- and micro-cap banks?
• How can you strengthen your investor presentation?
• What does an effective institutional targeting strategy look like?
• What investor relations practices make a positive impression on sell-side analysts and portfolio managers?
• Tony Rossi, CFA – Senior Vice President, Financial Profiles, Inc.
• Julianna Balicka – Analyst, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
• Joe Stieven – Partner, Stieven Capital Advisors, L.P.