Our Senior Vice President Tony Rossi CFA will be a panelist on an upcoming webinar on how to make the most of your Analyst Day. The event is co-hosted by Financial Profiles and SNL Financial.
An Analyst Day is a great opportunity to present a cohesive, compelling story to the investment community, showcase the depth of your management team and strengthen relationships with key analysts and portfolio managers. Given the time and resources required for putting on an Analyst Day, it’s important that the event is productive and well received. Get insights from a great panel of Wall Street veterans about how to make your event a valuable experience that enhances your overall investor relations program.
• The most valuable part of an Analyst Day
• Best practices including planning, timing, location, content, dos and don’ts
• How big a company needs to be to warrant holding an Analyst Day
• How to improve the experience for investors listening to a webcast of an Analyst Day
• Tony Rossi, CFA – Senior Vice President, Financial Profiles, Inc.
• Brett Rabatin, CFA – Managing Director, Equity Research, Sterne Agee & Leach, Inc.
• Grant Jackson – Senior Analyst, Director, Invesco Real Estate
• Bradley Scott – Senior Product Manager, SNL Financial
Join us Thursday, November 8, from 12:00 – 1:00 PM PST.